These Terms of Service outline the rules for the functioning of the Website and for the use of the Website by Users. By accepting these Terms of Service, you indicate that you have read these Terms of Service and agree to abide by and be bound by these Terms of Service.
The terms used in the Terms of Service shall mean respectively:
Terms of Service — these Multino Terms of Service.
Multino or Website — the website providing services to Users under the rules set out in the Terms of Service and in accordance with the applicable laws.
Website Operator or Operator (hereinafter also referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) — the entity managing the Website, i.e. New IT System sp. z o.o., a company registered in the European Union, with its seat in Warsaw, ul. Smulikowskiego 6/8, Poland, and entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under no. KRS 0000801228.
User (hereinafter also referred to as “you” or “your”) — a natural person who is 18 years of age and has full legal capacity, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality which may acquire rights and incur obligations on its own behalf.
User Account or Account — the personal section of the Website created using data provided by you when signing up. The User Account allows you to store, share and edit the information entered by you.
Classified — a set of textual and visual information entered by the User and posted on the Website pursuant to the rules set out in these Terms of Service and in accordance with the applicable laws.
Item — a thing, service or right offered on the Website pursuant to the rules set out in these Terms of Service and in accordance with the applicable laws.
1. Multino services include the provision of computer resources for storing, sharing and editing data pursuant to the rules set out in these Terms of Service and in accordance with the applicable laws. In order to gain access to Multino, it is required to use a device connected to the Internet and equipped with a web browser.
2. You are not able to use all available features unless you have created an Account. To create an Account, it is necessary to have an active e-mail account (e-mail address).
3. The Operator recommends that you take the appropriate precautions, as the use of electronic services may entail risks, including the possibility of phishing attacks and unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties or the installation of malicious software on your device.
4. It is forbidden to publish any content that is contrary to legal regulations or accepted principles of morality, in particular this includes slandering, insulting, defaming and other activities violating the rights of third parties, inciting and praising crimes, inciting hatred on the grounds of nationality, ethnicity, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or political views. In the event of disclosure of such content, the Operator will take steps to remove it from the Website.
5. The Operator is not involved in transactions concluded by Users or in disputes arising between Users. All relevant payments are made directly between Users.
6. The information and data published on the Website are not intended to be advice or recommendations for any specific use or circumstance. We are therefore not responsible for their practical application.
1. By posting a Classified, you express your intention to make the transaction to which the Classified relates.
2. In order to publish a Classified, you should complete the form available on the Website. The publication of individual Classifieds is free of charge until further notice.
3. You have total control over the content of the Classified, and you are required to provide only true and up-to-date information. The content of the Classified may not mislead other Users, in particular with regard to the properties of the Item, such as its condition, quality, parameters, brand, etc. You shall ensure that the posted textual and visual information complies with the applicable laws and does not infringe the Operator’s rights, the Terms of Service or the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights.
4. It is forbidden to post any content that:
a) misleads or manipulates keywords;
b) is not consistent with the factual status;
c) is offensive, vulgar, illegal or immoral;
d) violates the standards of ethics or human dignity;
e) contains personal data or violates the applicable laws or the rights of third parties;
f) contains addresses, names or advertisements of other websites or promotes or advertises other websites, in particular classifieds and auction websites;
g) includes a phone number, e-mail address or instant messaging number in the title or body of the Classified;
h) satisfies criteria of an act of unfair competition.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Users are prohibited from posting Classifieds regarding Items the possession and/or sale of which is contrary to legal regulations or accepted principles of morality or violates the provisions of the Terms of Service, personal rights of third parties or the interests of the Operator.
Rights and obligations of the Operator and the User
1. The Operator undertakes to make every effort to provide services on a continuous basis. The Operator reserves the right to:
— temporarily suspend the provision of services in connection with the maintenance or modification of the Website, and the relevant information will be posted on the Website;
— cease or refuse to provide services and/or delete your Account if it is found that your actions are contrary to legal regulations or accepted principles of morality or violate the provisions of the Terms of Service, personal rights of third parties or the interests of the Operator.
2. If you use the services related to the public sharing of your image or works on the Website, you agree to their free recording, reproduction and/or distribution by the Operator.
3. All Users are obliged to refrain from:
a) providing information and data that is incomplete, inconsistent with the factual status or violates the rights of third parties;
b) publishing and/or distributing any content that is contrary to legal regulations or accepted principles of morality, in particular this includes slandering, insulting, defaming and other activities violating the rights of third parties, inciting and praising crimes, inciting hatred on the grounds of nationality, ethnicity, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or political views;
c) copying, modifying, distributing, transmitting or otherwise using any works or data available on the Website, unless it is within the scope of fair use;
d) taking actions that may hinder or disrupt the functioning of the Website or using the Website in a way that is burdensome for the Operator or other Users;
e) using the services in a manner contrary to legal regulations or accepted principles of morality or in breach of the provisions of the Regulations, personal rights of third parties or the interests of the Operator.
4. The Operator reserves the right to block access to or remove content that is contrary to legal regulations or accepted principles of morality or violates the provisions of the Terms of Service, personal rights of third parties or the interests of the Operator.
Processing of personal data
1. The Operator accepts no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from any reliance placed on the content of the Website, the use or inability to use the Website, the downloading of any materials from the Website, or any unauthorized access to or alteration to the Website.
2. In the event of irregularities in the provision of services offered on the Website, you may file a complaint within 14 days of the occurrence of the circumstances giving rise to the complaint.
3. Complaints should be submitted using the form on the Website.
4. The complaint should contain at least the following information:
a) your name and e-mail address;
b) subject of the complaint;
c) justification for the complaint.
5. In the absence of the above information, the complaint will not be considered by the Operator.
6. The Operator will make every effort to ensure that the complaint is considered within 14 days of its receipt. The Operator will notify you of its decision regarding the complaint by sending an e-mail to the address referred to in 4(a) above.
7. After considering the complaint in accordance with the Terms of Service, it is not subject to reconsideration.
1. These Terms of Service will apply indefinitely.
2. The Operator reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service. We therefore recommend that you check it frequently for updates.
3. Any disputes related to the provision of services in accordance with these Terms of Service shall be settled by decision of the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Operator.
4. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, any User afforded the consumer protection by applicable laws may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress.
5. The Terms of Service are made available free of charge to all Users.
6. The appendices constitute an integral part of the Terms of Service.
7. The Terms of Service come into force on 6th of October 2020.